Thursday, June 4, 2015

OUR VERY FIRST DELIVERY


Yesterday was our very first round of deliveries for our handmade items that myself and my volunteers made. I was so overjoyed at the warm welcoming we received from Jenn Hogan at Northern Maine Generals Mercy nursing home. Seen above is Crystal Parent one of my volunteers (left) and Myself (right) holding a basket full of crochet hats for their residence. 


Here is Crystal handing off the basket of goodies. We asked Jenn if there was a need for anything at all just let us know. She smiled and stated "yes" I already have something in mind. We were very excited and will  be getting to work on her request. 

What a blessing to put our talents to helping the lord and his children!

My Sister Dawn is smiling down knowing our dream is coming true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment