Friday, August 21, 2015

RAG QUILT DESIGN WORKBOOK


 
I have created a tool in Microsoft excel that helps in calculating the measurements needed to make a rag quilt at any size using any block size. Entering only a few figures and the rest will calculate the rest for you.  
 
I am sharing this workbook with all my fellow quilt makers for free.

 It is very basic. However I have taken out all the work of figuring out what you need for yardage per quilt. I have even created a worksheet that will calculate the yardage for each fabric print in the quilt pattern.
 
Please feel free to offering advise on any way I can enhance this (within my abilities of course).
 
Please be sure to give created where credit is due if you share my workbook.
 
I would love to hear from you by adding a comment or emailing me about what you think of this workbook.

Click on the link below to open the workbook. If you would rather have me email you the file you may request this by emailing me at: northerngirlstamper@yahoo.com



CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO OPEN WORKBOOK
You must have Microsoft excel to use this workbook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment